Network Studio for Dynamic Core Services
End-to-end multi-channel, multi-provider and multi-network service creation environment for developing, testing and deploying network services. Allows effortless creation and exposure of many sophisticated services.
Today’s “I-want-it-now” users require from mobile operators new and dynamic approach to core network services. Opencode Network Browser Studio is an essential network framework technology unlatching mobile operators’ in-house innovation and allowing answering these high market expectations. In regards to network services design and deployment the Network Studio provides new dynamic approach. It brings many do-it-yourself network innovations such as revolutionary Single-Logic Multi-channel Delivery and Service Layers. Service Layers, for example, are easily developed, changed, reused and orchestrated, thus making sophisticated network services much less complicated, more effective and powerful.
Telecom network technology, foundation of new operator creativity and business synergies
Opencode Network Browser and Studio is a technology that translates mobile operators’ ideas and creativity into reliable subscriber services in days instead of months. Mobile operators will benefit from a harmonized network services experience across Network, IT and Marketing teams. This new network technology will increase operators’ business and operational performance while will dramatically decrease time-to-market for network services.
- Supports 2G/3G/4G/LTE mobile network architectures and standards
- Non-intrusive network architecture
- Hyper-language driven service execution and orchestration
- Service Brokering
- Per service state machine design
- Core Network & VAS service creation studio
- Single-logic, multi-channel delivery
- SOA Governance Control Cycle
- M2M Business driven domains and enablers
- Service and API definition
- Any-to-any service exposure